Thursday 6 February 2014

Bows & Wickets

Jumper - New Look  Leggings - Primark  Shoes - New Look  Bow - market stall ♦ Earrings - Claires

Sorry about the boring background, it was a spur of the moment kind of 'photo shoot'. I haven't worn this jumper in literally years; I pulled it out from the bottom of my drawer and felt like throwing it on. Most unlike these shoes which I've been wearing religiously since I received them at Christmas, just like my big green bow. I got at least four bows for Christmas and this is the largest of the lot, from my Mom and Dad in my stocking. I love wearing it with a plainer outfit to make an impact.

What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. I noticed Next have cricket jumpers in for Spring. Ahead of the trend Alice. Saved yourself £50! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...