Thursday 26 June 2014

Let's go Disco




Shirt - Missguided Jeans - Topshop Shoes - Monki ♦ Ring - Pandora ♦ Lips - Smitten, Accessorize


Getting these shoes in the sale was one of the best decisions I've made recently. I wasn't sure how they'd look but at a mere £18, I couldn't pass it up. I'm so glad I picked them up, they are my new favourites! I don't think they are to everyone's taste, they're a little 70's disco, but I think  they add a much-needed edge to a simple outfit like this one.

Speaking of clothing I love, these jeans are the absolute perfect fit. They are from Topshop and were supposed to be ankle-grazing but because I'm such a short-arse, they come up as normal length. I had a disastrous incident where I accidentally tore the pocket and although I wasn't able to get it fixed perfectly, I hope think the frayed look matches the tear in the knee. I do however wish I'd thought to iron my shirt, I didn't realise how offensive the creases would look on camera. The terrible truth is I avoid ironing at all costs. 

Anyone else as bad as me?

5 comments:

  1. Love those shoes so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super flattering silhouette with the jeans. Ironing sucks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit! Especially the shoes... You look gorgeous!xxx

    http://emilar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a casual but fun outfit, it looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...