Friday 6 March 2015

Smart trousers & cropped shirt


Shirt - Missguided ♦ Trousers - Dorothy Perkins ♦ Shoes - Peacocks ♦ Necklace - Charity shop ♦ 
Thumb ring - Claires ♦ Rose ring - Pandora ♦ Gold ring - a gift 

It's not often I go somewhere posh enough to dress up and act hopefully sophisticated, but Wednesday night was the evening of my friend's art exhibition. It was a lovely night; although admittedly I was quite late and ended up getting lost on the way to the venue. Seriously, am I the only one who struggles with the map thing on the iPhone when asking for walking directions? I always seem to end up off the blue line and somewhere random. 

I'm sorry these photos aren't up to the usual standard - had a bit of an issue with the camera and resorted to using my phone. While we're on the subject, does anyone have any tips for taking blog photos on the iPhone? Although they are basically good quality photos, they don't quite meet my standards when it comes to blogging, am I doing something wrong?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...