Saturday 15 September 2012

A dreaded sunny day, so I meet you at the cemetery gates

I don't dread the sun, I just love The Smiths. And I couldn't think of a name for this post. Plus, Jack has been singing this song non-stop, literally, so it seemed appropriate enough.


How lucky are you guys, you get to see my milk-bottle legs again! I can't believe even the scorching sun of Cyprus couldn't give me a noticeable tan, I'm think I'm destined to be pale (but hopefully interesting) forever.
I don't wear this dress enough, but it really is one of my favourites. I don't care if it's supposed to be a going-out kind of dress, I'm going to wear it for a simple sunny day. So there ;) 



I do apoligise for the over-wear of these boots, but I just love them so much! You're likely to see them many many more times, but hopefully you like them as much as I do. When winter comes along, I will probably be wearing my cherry red genuine Docs too. Could they best the best kinda shoes ever? You be the judge :3


As I write this I'm not doing anything particularly interesting - just half-heartedly watching the X Factor and wrapping my argan-oil smothered hair up in a turbie towel. After watching a great video on here oils here, I decided to invest in a bottle for when my hair needs a deep conditioning. I'll will let you know what I think of it soon after a bit more use ☺


So yeah, not too exciting, but Freshers starts tomorrow, which means the party is just beginning. Okay, I'm not longer a fresher but that doesn't mean I can't act like one! My friend's boyfriend is starting at our uni this year, so I expect we'll be going out quite a lot, starting with tomorrrow night. I'll see if I can do a Freshers Week outfit post type- thing for you guys 

Hope you have a frantabulous weekend, inabit!

Top - River Island
Dress - Oh My Love, Clothes Show
Boots - Primark
Head-scarf - Not sure, sorry!
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch

15 comments:

  1. Love the dress, the sheer skirt part is gorgeous! I like the added grunge from the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt! You look so pretty! :)
    If you have time, I'd love to know your opinion about my fashion blog. It's all about my style and preferences! :)
    xoxo
    Luzia M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing skirt! Want it so much! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog on #bbloggers blog hop. I must say that I love your style! Something very unique.
    I'm a new follower! :)

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like that dress! Kwl watch and great hair day btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is awesome, love the styling!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look, your top. Maybe we can follow each other? http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit! The head scarf really gives it a lovely touch. I just ran into your lovely blog.
    The Smiths are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful skirt! Also, enjoy freshers, it's such a fun couple of weeks :D

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the head scarf :) Looks great on you!

    xx
    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your skirt! you're so pretty !!

    i'm going into 2nd year at uni, studying english literature :) what about you?!

    xxx
    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great boots!
    http://fashionresidence.com/?p=1832

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! I follow you via bloglovin ;)

    http://dark-s-i-d-e.blogspot.fr
    xx
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...