Friday 7 September 2012

Totally Clueless

The weather's been pretty nice recently, hot enough for me to get my legs out. It's a good job I waxed them this time, it's been ages. Trust.



I guess this is kinda my take on a back to school outfit, even though I'm not at school, and I'm not at Uni for a few weeks yet, but a lot of you girls are back, so hopefully this will give you some inspiration. At my high school, we had to wear a blazer and a kilt (yes you heard me right, a kilt) so school days weren't exactly my most stylish. So if you are lucky and your school's a non-uniform kinda place, or you're going into sixth form, or perhaps like me, you enjoy dressing like a nerd, you might rather like this look. 

Just realised you can see Jack's reflection in the window aha


This look kinda reminds me of something from Clueless, (which was on the other night, coincidentally) as it's so preppy and chic looking. The Doc look-a-likes kinda rock it up though, which I like. Can't afford the real things at the moment, roll on pay day! 


My mom's campervan in the background :')

I think it makes a pretty good back to school look because it's both smart and stylish and I thought the safety  pin skirt kinda gives it a geeky, stationary sort of feel. However, like I said, this is just a casual outfit that I wore to go to town to pick up my contact lenses. Well, like Jeremy Scott once said; 'Life's too short to wear boring clothes!' And who could forget Miss Hilton's quote, 'The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go, life's too short to blend in'. Inspiring stuff, and good mantras to live by I think.


I can't actually believe how long it's been since I've worn this necklace. I was so excited when I dug it out of my jewellery box - like, crazily excited. It's perfect statement piece, I'm obsessed with it! It's like the ultimate mix of edginess and femininity, I adore it


Hope you guys have all had a great Friday, and that it's been nice and sunny for you too. Despite the good weather, I'm still getting hunger pangs for Cyprus, anyone else feeling the post-holiday blues? 
Catch you laters aligators ♣

Jumper - Old school top
Shirt - H&M
Boots - Primark 
Necklace - River Island
Earrings - Yes Style

9 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and the necklace
    nice short post =)

    check out my latest post in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/2012/09/diy-bleach-denim-studded-levi-jacket.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look very naice indeed :)
    and.. dat ass ;D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super loove for your boots !! amazing :)

    http://potypitoyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that we don't have to wear uniforms in my country. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go for it with your poses these days Alice! The pic where you cup your cheeks is this week's winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit sweetie <3 you look amazing!!

    love,
    Lali

    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that outfit!

    http://effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. not my style but you rock this outfit !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...