Sunday, 11 November 2012

Pink & White Candy Cane Nails

Hello bubalas! 


Haven't posted for a bit, I've had a mental couple of weeks, and I'm setting sail for another one tomorrow. Phew, uni is incredibly tiring. I'm excited to interview the head of events and entertainment in the city Wednesday, but of course I'm very nervous, so wish me luck :)

I'm in the process of writing a post on my 'unwearable' shirt, so look out for that within the next week or so. Like I say, there's rather a lot going on. On top of all my work, it's Jack's birthday on Tuesday, so I've had to get myself organised for that. Perhaps soon I'll get some sleep :')



Hope you like the nails, they are kind of like my candy cane/rock summer nails but I've opted for the more traditional pink and white. Cute, no? I'm thinking about doing a Christmas version, red white, green and gold maybe? Hmm ...

Hope you have a stupendous week
..♣
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...