Sunday, 4 November 2012

The Phantom of Camden

My friend Alex's birthday falls on Halloween, and instead of going for a night of clubbing, we decided to do something a bit different.


 My other bestie Jordan is studying up in London, so we combined visiting her with a day-trip for Alex's 20th. First we went to Camden town; where we explored the weird and wonderful shops and stalls and ate doughnuts. It was freezing, but awesome.


Amazing masks , how appropriate 
So cool right?




These collars were beautiful, but pricey





The weirdest yet wonderful place I've ever been




After a meal of pizza came the main attraction of the day: The Phantom of the Opera in Her majesty's Theatre. It was absolutely amazing; I'd love to see it again. All the actors had incredible voices, but the girl who played Christine really blew me away. Wow.





It was such a great day, I really must start going to the theatre more often 8) Shame I'm a broke student, eh. I'm totally obsessed with this show right now, I'd go see it again and again. I can't wait to get back into London; next time will be Big Bang's concert at Wembley. Unfortunately I won't be able to have a look round then but who cares - it's BIG BANG!

Ménage à trois ;D
Me, Jordan, Alex

Hope you had a great Halloween ..♣


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...