Wednesday 10 July 2013

Leopard Legs

Moody face




I'm back with an OOTD, finally!
 These photos are actually from a few weeks back when it wasn't quite as warm but I'd completely forgotten about them until today. I realise how long it's been since I've written a proper outfit post so I thought I'd share this one with you guys. Don't I look moody? I wasn't, I promise. In fact, I was just on my way to meet my best friend in town for a spot of shopping so I was pretty pumped for a busy day.

How do you like my tights? My sister's friend gave them to me, apparently she hadn't even worn them once! I guess they aren't for everyone, but I think heavily patterned tights can really brighten up a plain outfit. Plus, I've always been a sucker for animal prints. 

I have another very summery outfit post coming up very soon; look out for my milky white legs! 


Cardigan - Layers
Tee - H&M
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Geek necklace - Topshop
Heart necklace - a gift
Tights - a gift

1 comment:

  1. Lots of really touches with this look!Great hair day too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...