Friday 20 September 2013

Get your geek on


Jacket - Sack Sale ♦ Tee - Primark ♦ Jeans - River Island ♦ Shoes - Topshop ♦ Bow - Rowfers ♦ Lippie -  Rimmel Starry Eyed
It's that time of year again - Freshers Week. You may be wondering where the obligatory OOTN posts are - well I'm afraid I won't be joining the newbies this year as my body has decided to fall prey to the plague. Or a head-cold, whichever. My system just can't handle illness and alcohol at the same time. Boo.

I have however managed to prop myself up long enough to do a little outfit post - it's been a while. A pretty standard look today but I wanted to show you my new sandals. How cute are these? I couldn't decide whether I should get them in black or burgundy but I came to the conclusion I had way too many dark clothes in my wardrobe and that a little colour would brighten it up. They're so sweetly geeky and totally appropriate for back to school/uni.


I really hope I feel better for next week; I don't want to be the annoying student sniffing loudly every five seconds during a lecture. Wish me luck for this final scary year and  erm, pass me a tissue? *sneeze*


7 comments:

  1. I loveeeee those shoes & the bow is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice of colour :33
    I love dem!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! Loving the Rudy pics too. I'm dog sitting a boxer called Ruby next week :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah those shoes are lovely. my favourite colour to wear is burgundy, love 'em!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are adorable!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoveloveLOVe the shoes!

    There is definitely a bug going around, Im currently in bed sipping on lemsip, wish this cold would bugger off already!

    Halima

    Fashionicide | Manchester Fashion & Beauty Blog |

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes, they're super cute!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...