Friday 11 April 2014

Casual Friday



Hairband - Primark ♦ Arrow & Spikes necklace - Boohoo ♦ Ring -  a gift ♦ Heart necklace - a gift ♦ Glasses -  Replay 
Cardie - Layers ♦ Crop - Primark ♦ Joggers - River Island ♦ Boots - Hypnotic 

Everyone has those days where they just want to stick on a pair of tracky bottoms and get comfy. I often experience this so I decided to find a way to make my faithful joggers look somewhat stylish, and although they make my booty look absolutely huge in a most unflattering way, I do love them.

I'm just realising just how many hair bobbles I have on my wrist; I'm sure you've seen OOTD's of mine where I have bobby pins attached to the bottom of my t-shirts too. I can't be the only girl who does this? With such long unruly hair, it would be unwise for me to go outside with several hundred emergency hair accessories. However, as I mentioned in my last post, they can be potentially dangerous when mountain biking. 

We brought our Cavalier King Charles spaniel puppy home last Friday and he has settled in perfectly, say hello to Alfie on my Instagram!




3 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so comfy!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit!

    http://dotsandlaces.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/dotslaces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! And no, youre not alone with the bobby pins! I attach mines to my phone cover haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...