Tuesday 1 April 2014

Emerald Shirt Dress




Shirt dress - River Island ♦ Boots - Hypnotic ♦ Necklace - By Francis Frank ♦ Heart necklace - a gift ♦ Ring - a gift 

 Last weekend was my Mom's birthday (and Mother's Day, coincidentally) and we'd booked a holiday apartment at Whitemead park in the Forest of Dean. Here's what I wore to her special dinner out; this shirt dress is my new favourite thing ever, even if my brother did say it looked like a nightie. What do you think of it?

If my legs are looking a bit bruised and cut up, it's because they are. Whilst we were up there, Jack and I decided to check out the mountain biking trails - well, I guess you can see where this is going. I had a pretty impressive fall off my bike - well it would have been if I hadn't have cried a bit. Humiliating but hilarious. Now that I've skidded off the trail, rolled down a hill and got my hair bobble caught on a fallen tree all at the same time (yes, this really happened), I feel I can do anything. I'm getting a pretty new bike soon so I'll be ready to take on the trails once again. And next time they won't defeat me.Or bruise my arse.


5 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute!
    Love the colour :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt, its gorgeous!
    I'm 2 away 100 and if you'd help me out and follow me I would appreciate it so much! Thanks, have a great day!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daring Alice! Brilliant! Really like how different it is :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...