Thursday 30 August 2012

Bowling & Burgers


I've been bowling today with my boyfriend and his family. And no, I didn't win. In fact, I lost both the games we played and any pins I hit were definitely all flukes. Even so, it was very fun 
The one thing that bugs me about bowling though is the shoes. Okay, everyone hates them - knowing how many people have stuffed their sweaty feet in them and the fact your foot always feels mildly moist when you take them off is bad enough. But on top of that, I have tiddly baby feet, and am always the only adult with the children's velcro shoes. 
Embarrassing? Just a tad. 




Afterwards we had lunch in Frankie and Benny's, which was lovely as my skills in the alley (paha) had worked up an appetite. I munched my way through a whole Mediterranean Veggie burger with fries on the side. Kinda felt I should have had salad on the side as I am trying to be healthier... but let's be honest. Between fries and salad, it's a no-brainer.


I was feeling a bit boring and causal today so dressed down with my H! by Henry Holland giraffe print leggings - which I love but always seem to forget about - and a white shirt over what was one of my holiday crop tops. I really couldn't be bothered to do anything with my hair as I didn't sleep great and was shattered in the morning so I just let it hang loose.

Let's get a close-up on those giraffes

I am fully aware my roots are quite horrifically obvious in these pictures but I'm afraid they're about to get worse. I'm trying to grow my hair out as much as I can as I want it back to my natural brown. They don't really bother me too much, but I just hope they didn't offend your eyes :')


I think I get my first pay tomorrow, so expect me to be splurging! Especially since I now have 15% off at Motel Rocks, and so do all you guys! Just use the code from the banner over there  



 Jacket - Peacocks
Top - Republic
Shirt - River Island
Leggings - H! by Henry Holland
Boots - Hypnotic


Love bracelet - Topshop
Heart & gem bracelet - Gift from Cyprus
Skull bracelet - Charity shop
Black bracelet - Sorry not sure!

9 comments:

  1. Well styled. :) I love the jacket, it is one of those pieces that you can pair up with different garments and always look cool.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice look, like you're going to a gig. Love Henry Holland and great boots. You would really suit a studded ankle boot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leggings! & frankie & benny's is sooo yum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pants!! Love the edge.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!

    http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit!
    love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the jacket! Your sense of style is so perfect, I love the grungy vibe. Instantly following your blog, it would make my day if I got a follow back from you! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit :) Love the pants!!
    Thanks dear for pass on my blog.Great blog too!Lets follow each other?

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment! I love that lather jacket. And yeah you're right we should stay in contact hah

    www.gowk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...