Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn is upon us


These pictures were taken hastily before uni today. Looking at them, you'd perhaps think it was a bright sunny day - no chance. The wind was awful today, my carefully sculpted hair was a knotted mess by the time I got to the bus station and I had to be extremely cautious that my skirt didn't betray my modesty. Eek.



Look at all the lovely Autumn leaves on the ground! I have to be honest, Autumn is the one season I've never actually had strong feelings about. If anything, I kind of disliked it, as it ushers in the end of summer and the huge gap to Christmas. I've been reading lots of blogs who have been celebrating the turning of the leaves, and I've decided to join them. Autumn is actually a really beautiful time of year, it's strange I've never really thought about it much. I'm enjoying it so far (:


Not a great deal has happened in the last week, although I have been given some articles to write for the uni paper The Thread, which I've really been looking forward to. I have already written a promo for the Band Night that's happening this Thursday and I'll be going along to that to cover it. As my regular readers will know, I'm kinda familiar with independent and local band, so I can't wait for that

Some of my necklaces in their new home Sorry it's a bit blurry
I'm disappointed that you can't see my robot necklace in the photographs. Like seriously? It's like it's disappeared. I swear I was wearing it, but for some reason it is invisible - huh. Very strange. Oh well, here it is.  I find it really funny that the boy robot has the Ecape button on it's tummy - it's kinda like when the girl says she want to move in together or something, he's got it there, ready to bail :')

I've had it for ages, but only recently have I organised all my necklaces. I'm notoriously untidy, so I've been giving my room a massive clean-up. My necklaces were wedged into a box all tangled up, so my mother had the ingenious idea of getting a noticeboard and pinning them onto it. I think they look quite pretty up there too, which is a bonus.




Have a good week bubalas! Yes, I've become a Jewish grandmother lately. 

Cardigan - Layers
Tee- Apple Bottom
Skirt - Topshop
Sparkly tights - from childhood
Shoes - Ebay
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Robot necklace - Claire's 
Heart necklace - a gift
Deer Earrings - Clothes Show




9 comments:

  1. A necklace pinboard! You creative geniuses! Very kitsch and cute they are too. The robots are sweeter than sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty collection. For more please visit ppi claim company

    ReplyDelete
  3. -People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... Debt Management Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. its such a nice blog to provides info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    free debt management plan
    debt advisors

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute outfit with the black circle skirt xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the necklaces are adorable,
    but most of all i love your skrit my dear, you are such a beautful girl!

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit
    love your necklaces
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...