Sunday 7 October 2012

Chillin' in the dark


I'm so white.

Hello my little lovelies! Serious flash going on here, it was rather dark. My face is like a ghost's. I've had a somewhat inspiring week at uni, you see, over the holiday I'd been having a crisis about my future. You know the kind; freaking out about what you'll do after the degree - but my lecturers have kind of indirectly made me feel better about things, which is nice ☺

Jack called this picture 'Bot Blasting'  :')


Cardie - H&M, Tee - Red or Dead, Jeans - H&M, Boots - Hypnotic

You may have noticed I have a bobby pin attached to my tee. It might look a tad strange  but I find it one of the most convenient and useful places of keeping them - they are always there if you need them and you need never take them off, I often just shove them in the wash on my tops. Handy, no? :')

U-kiss - Break Time, U-kiss Only one, G-Dragon - Shine a light CD & DVD, SHINee - Hello (signed), United Cube - Hyuna, 4minute, Beast & G.NA, G-Dragon - Shine a Light book
What I've been listening to...
At the moment, I've mainly been cracking out my beloved Kpop. It's cheering me up through the post-summer blues. Here's my collection of Kpop CDs, I haven't bought a new one for quite some time aha. The last one I got was my United Cube CD, which is a compilation of singers and groups from the entertainment agency Cube. My friend and I were lucky enough to see these artists in concert up in London last Christmas, it was truly amazing! I won this signed SHINee album ages ago through Arirang radio competition.

 Don't you think Kpop CDs are so much prettier? You should see the inside of them

Anyways, hope you've had a great weekend

13 comments:

  1. You´re so lovely dear!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely posing :3
    And that is a lavly collection of kpop,
    i wonder what beautiful person bought you the
    g-dragon cd ;3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how patched up those jeans are!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack's photography's getting good isn't it?! Nice look, loving the jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cardigan, and I like your hairdo:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping the bobby pins on the bottom of your top is a great idea. I always lose mine no matter where I keep them!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're beauutiful my friend. I love your dressing.
    http://kakarukoireng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Bloggers.com
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a nice blog to provide a good information. You shared a really good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI Claim Online

    ReplyDelete
  11. its such a nice blog to provides info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    debt management

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and wow, that's a great cd collection you've got there! U-Kiss :") I went to United Cube too, wasn't it great? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...