Tuesday 19 March 2013

Student Style

Posin' hell



I haven't done an outfit of the day post in quite a long while, uni has really got in the way of everything; my social life, my blog, my sanity! Luckily, the Easter holidays are on their merry way, so I'll have plenty of time to chill and give my little old blog some attention. 

Just your bog standard uni outfit today - but I really wanted to show you guys my new cardie. I love the pastel colours, they remind me of the coloured cotton balls we used to have when I was little. Anyone remember those? No? Just me then. Either way, I've totally been over-wearing it, but I don't care!



Don't you just love these ankle cuffs? They look really cute with trainers, though my mom thinks they look like a criminal's electronic tags. Personally, I think they're more like pigeon tags :') 


Cardigan - Primark
Tee - Bank
Jeans - River Island
Trainers - Hypnotic
Ankle Cuffs - eBay


6 comments:

  1. I like how the cuffs add an edge to your trainers - I don't think they make you look like a criminal though, Mums hey lol.

    Be great if you could check out my latest camouflage & monochrome outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ankle cuffs are really cool! They defo jazz up the shoes and That cardi is so gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely laid back look for Uni! I love your gold ankle cuffs and need to invest in some x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good but the pictures are kinda blurry.
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was night time :') I always time my pictures really badly. Thing is, I forget about them until the end of the day, gotta stop doing that xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...