Thursday 21 November 2013

Christmas Decor Wishlist

                     
Photo Frames ♦ Lantern ♦ Lights ♦ Deer ornaments ♦ Bambi Lamp
Photo credit: Littlewoods, IKEA, Cable & Cotton, Candy Candy Jewellery

I know it's only November, but Christmas doesn't feel far away at all! I'm such a homeware fanatic and I think one of the most wonderful things about crimbo is the decoration, so I've been trawling the internet, picking out my favourite Christmassy pieces for the house. 

These baroque style photo frames would make such unique tree decorations. I'd add pictures of my family and friends so that I could use them throughout the year. I think they're too pretty to save just for Christmas!

IKEA is literally my heaven for homeware; I love a good pointless item that's only purpose is to look pretty in a room and IKEA is full of them! I actually own a red version of this lantern, but I think this silver would make a beautiful centre piece at Christmas Dinner.

 I've long been a fan of Cable & Cotton's beautiful lights; you can choose between their pre-selected designs or create your own like I did. I thought this icy inspired string of lights would look great draped around a mirror or above the mantelpiece during the countdown to Christmas.

Candy Candy Jewellery  always have the cutest pieces. I know the Bambi light isn't really festive, but I adore it! It goes so perfectly with the fawn ornaments. I think this is a bit of a Marmite item, you either love it or hate it and as you can tell, it's totally my thing. Bambi is one of my favourite Disney characters - this rule of thumb with me is if it's got Bambi on it, I want it.

Have you started decorating your house for the Season? 

6 comments:

  1. The little photo frames are so cute.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bambi lamp is adorable :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bambi lamp! its so cute! & The little photo frames are cute too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the deer ornaments most.Very German market stylee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the deer ornaments and the bambi lamp! They're so cute! Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Candy Candy before but I love that ornament! The bambi lamp is cute too.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...