Thursday 23 January 2014

Gold Accents

Jumper - Boohoo ♦ Jeans - Topshop ♦ Boots - New Look ♦ Frilly Socks - Topshop ♦ Bag - New Look ♦ Earrings - New Look  ♦ Necklace - c/o Narzipan ♦ Glasses - Replay



I've always been a silver jewellery kind of girl but recently I've been getting into gold. I'd chosen a small drawstring handbag a while back adorned with gold buttons and a chain and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite do the job for the amount of crap I like to lug about with me to uni, so I've been on the lookout for something more substantial. I think the hinges on this make it look much more than £25.99!


I've not been overly impressed with the January sales this year, however these pretty earrings were £5.99, marked down to £3. I find it difficult to say no to a bargain so snapped them up. They are pretty dressy but can also be used to make a casual outfit look chic. I think they look best when my hair's twirled up in a bun. 


The lovely Sunita over at Narzipan gave me this awesome necklace at the Clothes Show this year. It's completely unique as she designs and casts them. I just love the shape of it, it's totally cool and different! It's definitely my current favourite necklace.

How do you like my new specs? I actually have terrible eyesight and my optician advised I ought to alternate my glasses and contact lenses as it's not healthy to wear them everyday. I've always felt uncomfortable in glasses but I am loving these and have found myself wearing them all the time! 

Hope you like my look!

5 comments:

  1. That jumper is so nice :3 and your glasses fit your face lavley ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really grown up look Alice! Expertly put together. Really nice of you to be so kind about the necklace. Chuffed you love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag, wonder if it's still in store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lovely :)

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my unwanted hair post. Even more so, from seeing my link in tweet chat and taking the time to comment. I do the same, I end up spending the whole of the next day adding comments and adding people so it was nice for someone to comment on my posts from a chat :P

    I Love this new look necklace, I'm not a huge fan of gold as I have facial piercings that are silver and i tend to not like gold and silver together but yeah I'd actually wear that necklace! :D

    Lovely post hun!!

    I am currently hosting a Valentines Box Swap with another blogger! It's going to be alot of fun! Come take a look ! (link)

    Lucie xxx Fatbeautyx



    Vote for me in the #UKBA14 // LIMECRIME LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY (link)

    January monthly Advertiser - Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...