Wednesday 29 January 2014

How to make ... Lasagne Cupcakes


I must confess, I'm no domestic goddess, I love home cooked meals but I'm a bit of a menace in the kitchen. However, my boyfriend is a fantastic cook and one of my favourite dishes that he bakes is lasagne. I saw a picture on Twitter that inspired this recipe for mini portions. Because of the neater shape these would be great for dinner parties or, in our cases, making everyday meals a bit more exciting. We used Quorn mince & added veggies but of course use your own favourite lasagne recipe if you wish. We also opted not to make a white sauce this time but again if you want to, you can use one. Let's get started!








Hope you enjoyed this post although it's a little different to my regulars. Don't forget to add your favourite seasonings! Let me know if you try it out!



4 comments:

  1. These look amazing, and I love that you've used Quorn. My boyfriend doesn't eat meat so these would be perfect for us to share. I'm going to have to put these on my list of things to try out at some point. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool!
    I'm gonna try these :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These actually look amazing, definitely want to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm soo going to try these for my other half! I don't eat lasagne but he likes it and this is a cool way to mix it up.

    I mentioned your blog in my latest post, I hope you'll check it out!
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/being-acknowledged.html

    Best wishes, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...