Wednesday, 29 January 2014

How to make ... Lasagne Cupcakes


I must confess, I'm no domestic goddess, I love home cooked meals but I'm a bit of a menace in the kitchen. However, my boyfriend is a fantastic cook and one of my favourite dishes that he bakes is lasagne. I saw a picture on Twitter that inspired this recipe for mini portions. Because of the neater shape these would be great for dinner parties or, in our cases, making everyday meals a bit more exciting. We used Quorn mince & added veggies but of course use your own favourite lasagne recipe if you wish. We also opted not to make a white sauce this time but again if you want to, you can use one. Let's get started!








Hope you enjoyed this post although it's a little different to my regulars. Don't forget to add your favourite seasonings! Let me know if you try it out!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...