Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sport Luxe Nails

I've not really jumped aboard the sports luxe trend this season, I'm probably the least active person you'll ever meet, so sportsy wear isn't really my thing. However, I thought I'd bite the bullet and try out sport-inspired nails.

Slightly chipped, soz





The sports luxe trend is all about sharp lines mixed with neutral and neon colours. I used a marl grey-ish colour with bright pink tips, as I thought it looked a bit like a bit like the colours you'd find in a gym-kit, yano, grey joggers with pinky details and accesories like sweatbands. I stripped them diagonally.  I also added an orange colour to the thumb, not sure why, but I like it ;3

No need to tell you guys how I did this one, it's pretty much as simple as it looks :) I've been a bit boring and lazy with my nails recently, so I'll try and come up with something a bit more complicated for you guys.

Until then, hope you like this simple yet pretty cool sports inspired nail design

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...