Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Birthday to me! ♥





I am no longer a teenager! Yep, on the ninth of May little old me got less little and a bit older. How do I feel you ask? Not much different to be honest, I don't feel any more of an adult anyway. Which is just as well as we spent our Friday night acting anything but grown-up!

I really don't wear this skirt enough, in fact I kind of forget I had it. I unearthed it in a mad rush as I was getting ready and teamed it with this zebra crop. I love these boots; the heels aren't too high so I'm able to dance all night minus the drunken humiliation of wandering round the club barefoot, heels in hand. I had a brilliant night out, totally made me forget that I'm on the slippery slope of aging. Twenty years old, halfway to forty and still can get away with child fare on the bus!




♦ Bonus OOTN! ♦
Here's what my sister Rose rocked for the evening. How cute are the net socks! She borrowed my Sack Sale jacket as a cover-up and I think it looks great with the deep purple dress. She looks amazing, don't you think?


My look
Crop - River Island
Skirt - New Look
Boots - Topshop
Hairband - Primark
Love Me Not necklace - Topshop


Rose's Look
Dress - Topshop
Jacket - Sack Sale
Socks - Local market
Shoes - Elizabeth Spanton
Necklace - Alchemy Jewellery

2 comments:

  1. Love both your outfits - I hope you had a lovely birthday!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alice! Love the fit of your clothes on you, seriously slinnnkkkky! Check Rose's shoes and socks too. Only thing missing is your customary cocktail pics:D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...