Sunday 15 December 2013

Indie Brand ... Miss Sunshine



I was lucky enough to be given a press pass for the Clothes Show Live this year and discovered some really cool independent brands; one of which being Miss Sunshine. I actually bought two shirts from them, the other I'm sure you will see soon enough. I just love the painting on this, it reminded me of my favourite childhood toy! Unfortunately, you can't buy these unique shirts online at the moment but if you live in the London area, the stall is set up in Camden Lock Market. The guys are really cool too so be sure to check them out. 

Shirt - Miss Sunshine ♦ Jeans - River Island ♦ Shoes - Primark ♦ Necklace - Boohoo ♦ Bracelet - a gift

As you can see, I've really been embracing the casual heel since my last OOTD post. I picked up these little beauties for £12 and they are perfect for a short girl. They are flatforms so are easy to walk in, to give you some idea, I wore these all day at the Clothes Show and had no pain at all. And those who have been before will know the day brings with it a lot walking.

Two little piece of news, I've been writing articles for Vanity Hype's website so please check out my first one here, all about tacky-but-awesome Christmas jumpers! Also, I'm hoping to get a little video from the Clothes Show up soon, I'll try to get it up ASAP. It all depends on how my editing skills play out!

Be sure to check out Miss Sunshine if you are around Camden Lock Market 


3 comments:

  1. I love the shirt, it's so different!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing <3
    Check out my new blog www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk

    I'd love to know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful find! Clothes show needs more exclusive gems like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...