Tuesday 24 December 2013

Twas the night before Christmas...







Twinkle twinkle!

December has flown by and it's now Christmas Eve! I'm pleased to say all Christmas shopping is completed and presents are neatly adequately wrapped up underneath the tree. We've always had a real Christmas tree and I suppose we always will. When it comes to Christmas, my family has quite a lot of traditions; emptying our stockings on our parents bed before opening our presents, each of us taking a turn to stir the Christmas cake and of course a helluva lot of baking! I attempted red velvet cupcakes and they're gorgeous, mind you, I did cheat and use a cake mix this year. Do you have any Yuletide traditions?

I hope you have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
♣   

4 comments:

  1. lovely post! :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Alice. I need to bake more instead of spending £5 in Selfridges on 4 mini maccaroons! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...