Sunday 8 April 2012

Cher Lloyd rocks up Birmingham

Sorry for the lack of posts, my boyfriend's house was burgled and my laptop was stolen, along with lots of other things :( Luckily everyone's fine, which is the main thing :) I'm using my sister's laptop at the moment because I have to show you guys the pictures of Cher Lloyd's concert last night at the HMV Institute in Birmingham :D







Alex and I queued from about quarter past three, got aching legs and hips but it was so worth it as we ended up right at the front! I've loved Cher ever since I first saw her on the X Factor and seriously have been looking forward to this concert for ages.
She looked amazing in a sheer skirt (which I thought was similar to my veil dress) hotpants, a grey bralet and a cute hat, accesorised with a spikey necklace and long cross chain. Her voice was amazing; so unique and note perfect. She is so talented, my videos aren't great qualtity, but I'm sure you can find some fancams on Youtube :)






Also, I should point out that the support acts were great to. The first was a band called No Lights At Lockdown, check them out on Facebook :) I'm not actually sure what the other twosome act were called, as they didn't really introduce themselves as a band or anything, but the girl had a nice bralet on :3






Alex has some good photos of what we wore for the wonderful event, but I'll have to add them to this post when we get hold of them ;D For now, here's my stylish new tour t-shirt and my awful selca's taken in my mirror as per :']


Tour t-shirt, how cool is this?

New creepers!


Sorry about the crazy amount of pictures , but hey, you guys needed to see these!
I'll try to post as much as possible but I'm not sure when my beloved laptop will be replaced, so forgive me if I can't yeah? Much love to you all :3
 Oh yarr, and Happy Easter (:
T-Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Creepers - Ebay
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Bracelet - Pandora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...