Saturday 5 January 2013

Things to look forward to ...


Now I don't know about you guys, but after the glitz and sparkle of Christmas (and food), I'm left feeling pretty low. All that good cheer and now ... nothing. It's enough to give anyone the post holiday blues. Sure, it's a new year, but I'm honestly not feeling it. So I've decided to compile a list of all the things I (and we) have to look forward to in 2013.


1. We're all alive.
So the Mayan's were wrong - the world did not end. Big surprise, yeah? It'll be fun to  see what the latest conspiracy of the earth's demise will be, as there's sure to be a new crazy one soon.

2. The sales! 
I've already raided the shops and maxed out on online shopping, and the savings are still going on, so get your fashion fixes now while their cheap.

3. Summer's coming
kind of. It's not for a while, but hopefully it will start to get warmer soon(ish). And when it gets warmer, I'll finally be able to get my Summer wardrobe out.

4. Third year of uni
The beginning of the end happens this Summer. God it's scary, but definitely something exciting to look forward to. Some of you guys might be starting uni this year, leaving or maybe even starting high school. Big steps this year.

5. Resolutions
I've made two resolutions this year - one: to get driving lessons and hopefully pass. I made the same one last year, and yeah, I didn't really stick to it. And the second: to go to bed earlier; already broken this one. Have you ever actually stuck to a resolution before? I'm not sure that I have.

6. Fashion Week
So in 2013 I hope to attend my first fashion week. I really wanted to go some time last year, but my busy uni life and shortage of cash-flow got in the way, so you can be sure I'm definitely going to make time for it this year!

7. Only 353 days til next Christmas ... So if you can't just wait for Crimbo 2013, it's not that far away - I  guess...

So yeah, my list isn't very big. But seven is my lucky number, and let's just hope this will be a lucky year, despite the fact it contains the least favoured number of them all. Ah well, I'm not all that superstitious ...


Let me know what you're looking forward to in 2013 ..♣

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one whose counting down to Christmas already!

    Would love if you could check out my blog/maybe follow back

    http://emmas-box.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...