Tuesday 18 March 2014

Don't Even Look At Me


Don't Even Look At ME
Tee - Boohoo ♦ Leggings - Black Milk ♦ Boots - Hypnotic ♦ 
Heart necklace - a gift ♦ gemstone & initial necklace - By Francis Frank ♦ Glasses - Replay

Somebody told me I had swag today. I think that is the first and last time I will ever hear those words again, because I am the least swaggish (is that the correct word?) person I know. In reality, I am the definition of awkward, but I'll take the compliment and pretend I'm not lame for a while. I have been wearing the hell out of the tee ever since it arrived in the post last week; it's just so effortlessly cool. I was in need of a simple basic top to go with my many crazy leggings, but I couldn't resist a quirky slogan. 

I have big news guys - we're getting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy! I cannot wait to introduce a new puppy brother to the cat family and bring home a cute little cousin for Rudy

Any fellow pet lovers out there? 

1 comment:

  1. Errr me godddd! Those Tetris leggings are so freaking cool :) And the boots are B-E-A-utiful ;D
    The Whimsy Sea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...