Wednesday 8 February 2012

2NE1 CL's sexy holiday look


CL in her sexy suspender tights

Even on a break, 2NE1 always come up top when it comes to style. If you don't know who 2NE1 are, they're an amazing Kpop group who take Korean fashion to a whole other level. You need to check them out now!
While on their holiday in the Philippines, Dara uploaded a picture of CL to her me2day looking effortless sexy. I just love her suspender tights; I had a pair of Henry Holland's suspenders myself but unfortunately they got a little bit destroyed at a recent uni party :'] Teamed with a graphic black tee, tiny denim hot-pants and simple black buckled heels, CL really lets her tights do the talking here. This outfit just sums her up; sassy, fearless and fun.
I'm just waiting for 2NE1's English album with none other than will.i.am, we've been waiting quite some time which can only mean it's going to be amazing! While you wait along with the rest of the fans, check out one of their most awesome songs here - not the latest one, but definitely pumpin' ;D

Source Allkpop: + Image: Dara’s me2day.

2 comments:

  1. I have the pink Henry Holland suspender tights - love them.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are amazing aren't they :)
    I'm really gonna have to get some more, mine have a huge rip at the top :/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...