Friday 10 February 2012

Impulse buy - Creepers!


Wahhh so excited right now - I'm so happy they came so quickly, I only ordered them on Wednesday! I always used to call them beetle crushers, but it seems they're more commonly known as creepers :) It's always a risk ordering shoes online but I'm pleased to say they fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear them, hopefully they'll make me look just a tiny bit taller :'] I picked white because I have too many black shoes, and the studs are just a bonus :3 What's more, they're veggie shoes, which is perfect for a life long veggie like me.
They'll instantly brighten up a dark outfit or add edge to a girly dress. I'm so into the androgynous look right now. I'm really looking forward to putting outfits together with them - I'll keep you posted ;D If you'd like some, check ebay for bargains, there's loads of choice!

By the way, is it just me, or is Harry Hill so on-trend right now...?
Harry rockin' creepers


6 comments:

  1. I love creepers so much, I've just bought a pair myself! Your ones are lovely.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I just love them! Thank you yours are amazing too :)
      I just really want to wear them with everything! :3
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I have the black ones! So so gorgeous, I wear mine non stop ha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'll be wearing these all the time too :') xoxo

      Delete
  3. beetlecrushers! ha i love that.
    oh my gosh...they are pretty sick!
    xx
    fashionbater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha that's always what I called them xD
      Love your blog btw, following :3
      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...