Thursday 16 February 2012

Today's Look - it's there in Black and White..






I went simple today with plain black leggings teamed with white shirt, tee and my new babies, my creepers. Sorry that my shirt looks a little creased - that's what a long day does to you :'] I really like this t-shirt, the understated corded bib look adds interest to the outfit without overshadowing the draw of my shoes.
The white shirt is such a staple item in any wardrobe, I think everyone needs one. You can wear it alone, throw it over literally anything or even underneath a top or dress.
Just realising how tired I look on this picture :'] In my defence, I had literally no sleep last night and a very early start - not a good mix. There's black and silver sequins all over my floor - I don't own anything with sequins.. how odd xD
Hope you like my look, let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

  1. Love love loveeee your creepers!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing them with everything at the moment :3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...