Monday 20 February 2012

Today's look - Creepin'






Another creepers look! I so adore these shoes, literally wearing them with everything. I had actually planned to wear my white shirt underneath this so that the collars would be seen, but I was staying at Jack's and it was in the wash at home, so it was kind of impossible :'] Oh well, I still think this look works well without out and the chunky creepers give the illusion of super long pins, which is also a plus ;)
Yes, I'm wearing my magic jumper again, it keeps me nice and cosy in the cold weather of February. again, because it's quite slouchy and baggy, I wore it with my safety pin print mini which is pretty tight so it keeps the look clean. And look - sneaky peek of Jack's leg sporting ultra stylish black jeans :']

What do you think and what are you guys wearing right now? 

Jumper - Borderline Vintage
Skirt - H&M
Creepers - Ebay
Hair pom pom - Claire's

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...