Monday 26 March 2012

Today's Look - Lookin' sharp 8)



Another sunny look for an otherwise gloomy Monday at Uni :)

I love my new blouse, it makes my outfit look lovely and smart :3 I'd almost forgotten about these shorts as they've been at Jack's since last Summer. The black and silver on the blouse pick up the colour on my hair scarf, which I think looks nice and keeps the looks clean :3 Honestly, I didn't have time to shave my legs so my Henry Holland's saved me :']
With the help of plasters, I was able to wear my new loafers with this look - yay! I seriously need to get some help in taking pictures, I may have to devise a make-shift tripod, but for now, thanks for bearing with me :)
My mom is constantly saying my clothes are too 'skimpy', so I'm super glad the hot weather seems to be muscling it's way in as my wardrobe is better suited for SS12 xD
 Oh by the way, I'm on the look out for a black maxi skirt to wear with my many crop tops.
 Have you seen any recently? Let me know  :3

Head wrap - Claire's Accessories
Blouse - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Shorts- New Look
Tights - Henry Holland
Loafers - New Look
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch

2 comments:

  1. HALLO DER SEXY.
    I like dat top.
    alot.
    Very nice outfit (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what i like better.. your tights or your watch. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...