Thursday 1 March 2012

Today's look - Spring has nearly sprung






Feelin' incredibly sunny over here ;D The weather's seriously perked up this week, here's hoping it will stay now. I pulled out this little number today, every bit the spring/summer dress. I'm not quite ready to get my legs out so I teamed with Henry Holland's for an edgy look.
As it's never certain which way the weather will turn, I wore a little spotty cardigan under my big cardie. I actually think the spot and the bow prints work well together, but I may be deluded ;) My warm woolly cardie is another gem from The Clothes Show. I love the safety pin and chain details on it and it's so casual and gives my look a slouchy, just-thrown-on look. I like that. (Y)
You may have noticed my AMAH-ZHING watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch, if you please ;D I love Jeremy Scott so much and was literally over the moon to receive this lightening bolt beauty from my wonderful boyfriend on my 18th birthday last May. I've worn it practically everyday since.


 I was a very lucky girl last year, as you may recall in my post I'm with the band, I got Irregular Choice heels from my lovely lovely best friend Alex :3 I have some pretty amazing people in my life ♥

Cardigan - Layers, Clothes show
Spotty cardigan - New Look
Dress - H&M
Tights - Henry Holland
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...