Saturday 31 March 2012

My Princess Gown - Day to Night







This is my perfect Day to Night dress.

I. Adore. This. Dress.
This was definitely one of my best buys of 2011, and perhaps my current favourite dress. A design of Oh My Love, this dress sells for £40 in Topshop, but as part of my (massive) Clothes Show Live haul, I snapped it up for a bargain price of £25. This design really takes the little black dress to new extremes with it's beautiful unusual net train. It makes me feel a princess and when I wear it I just want to slip on some glass slippers and go to a ball :3 I may have to make do with studded stilettos and a nightclub but I still feel like a million dollars.

Another thing that I really love about this dress is the simplicity of it - if we ignore the train and look at the actual garment, it's just a plain black bandeau, which makes it the perfect canvas for crazy accessorizing. I'd layer on chunky silver or gold bangles and a statement necklace.

I decided to wear it with my punky tee to dress it down and I love the outcome, what do you think? Would you wear a unusual and dressy-dress with a casual top for a daytime look? Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit especially the dress!=)

    allthingsglitteredgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful goddess wish I could know you 💜

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...