Monday 19 March 2012

Today's Look - You're 'avin' a giraffe




How cute are these Henry Holland leggings? :3 I bought them ermm.. it must have been about two Summers ago but they still have a firm place in my wardrobe. Unfortunately, I have to wear tights underneath them as they show my pants, I constantly have this problem on account of my 'little big bum', as Jack would say :']
I'm not sure why i'm wearing my vest underneath this, but hey ho, I think it works xD
Creepers make an appearance again, with spotty pink socks :3

I actually have a bit of sad news, after working there for nearly three years, the Cannock Claire's Accessories has shut :( It's feels really weird ... but I'll miss my work colleagues lots and lots and wish them luck in the future :)

Also, I've pushed my fringe to the side. Again. I can't help myself :']

Top - H&M
Vest - Primark
Leggings - Debenhams
Creepers - Ebay 
Earrings - Claire's Accessories



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...