Sunday 5 August 2012

Casual Maxi Skirt


Yoyo :) 
This is what I wore to go see the latest Batman film The Dark Knight rises
I am aawwn that Bale ting ;D
He's still looking sexy in this film, just so you guys know ... ;)
Superheros are hot. Super hot.



The weathers kinda warm but not sunny, so I thought I'd crack out the maxi skirt. I absolutely love my maxi, it goes with everything, even this slouchy tee.



My fringe is getting irritating, so I'm doing a retro throwback and quiffing it up, John Travolta Grease style ;) 
Have you seen The Dark Knight Rises? What did you think?

Tee - TK Maxx
Maxi - eBay
Shoes - Red
Headscarf - from Cyprus
Earrings - Claire's
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch

2 comments:

  1. The maxi gives you a nice silhouette. The quiff is cool as there is lots of Grease and 60s vibe going on right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I'm your newest, most avid reader, I would love to follow but I can't find your follow button! and it'd mean the world to me if you followed me back! :) Have a lovely day, I look forward to reading your future posts!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...