Wednesday 1 August 2012

Cyprus Times - GUABA♥

As soon as we drove past Guaba on our way to the hotel, we knew we had to go there. How could you not? The outside decor with it's jungle theme and crazy clowns was enough to draw me in, but I also noticed that it was ranked 20 on the World's Bars. I now know why.





Unfortunately, we missed the famous Guaba Sunday beach party as it finished earlier than we expected, but we stepped out the following evening for reggae night, which lasted until 2.30am. It was a chilling vibe within the bar, it's really dark on the inside with a few coloured flood lights. It overlooks the beach which you can get down to and lie on beds.

Shisha Pipe

You can also have a shisha pipe there. Since we were on holiday, we thought we'd have a go, new experiences and all that ;). The apple flavour tastes like apple laces.



I wish I had more pictures to show you, but trust me, if you ever find yourself in  Limassol, you'll wanna check out this bar. Have a look at more pictures here.. ♣

1 comment:

  1. I wanna goo there. you and your friend are both gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...