Thursday 9 August 2012

Snakes & Kitties

Yoyo!
Another casual outfit for you (:
This is what I wore to visit my cousin for his birthday 



I'm wearing this scarf too much :')
I've been wearing lipstick more often these days; I usually opt for my favourite pop light pink.
 Recently, I've been braver and using my bright red lippie. I think it goes really well with this retro look hairstyle. I've also bought a shimmery nude pinky colour, which is the perfect winter shade. 

Shame it's summer, eh :')

Bit blurry, camera's being odd


How'd you like my Charlotte Olympia-esque kitty flats? They could be the genuine article, righ'? If I could, of course I'd get the real things, but the five hundred and something price tag is somewhat out of my budget..  I really loved her pumps when I saw them last year and finally decided to get some similar as they are so cute 

Jumper- Topshop
Shirt - River Island
Leggings - River Island
Pumps - eBay
Scarf - from Cyprus
Earrings - Claire's Accessories
Necklace - a gift

9 comments:

  1. So pretty :0)
    Dat quiff is spiffé
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karmin stylee! The shirt and jumper combo looks really lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumper and shoes oh and red lipstick too. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Different lol.
    You have a punk's individual style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty slippers and earrings. You have a cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog friend.....you love fashion friend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. good posting about Snakes & Kitties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...