Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cross-dressin'

I often take an item or two from Jack's wardrobe - with or without his permission - and create a (hopefully) wearable outfit with it. I'm totally into the androgynous look and it's always fun to cross-dress ;D It's just a fun little challenge for me :3
These pics were taken after a night at the pub, so the lighting isn't great, but yeah



So today is the turn of Jack's favourite purple shirt. It cost £2.50 from a charity shop. We're quite the thrifty couple to be honest. I teamed it with a bralet, slouchy embellished top and some boyfriend style jeans. For me, the secret to a stylish tomboy outfit is to keep it looking just-thrown-on but making it cute and not too man-ish by girly accessories and hair. I did my hair in a suicide roll and swept it up in a messy side bun.



I love this top - I have to wonder whether the designer was inspired by Jeremy Scott's cross dress. I'm a fan of little tinkly metal things on clothes (even if I do jingle when I walk) and this particular dress is one I've lusted after for ages.

The Dress - oh how I crave ..



Me and my blurry pictures - I always take them at the most inconvenient times, when it's raining or it's pitch black outside :') I'm also thinking about getting a new camera, nothing too fancy, but I've had this one since like Christmas '08. Some rather hideous looking pics of  a 13-14 year old me lurking on there.

Oh by the way guys, the lovelies at Motel Rocks have given me a 15% discount for you guys to enjoy - just use the code on the banner over there   Happy shoppin' ;D 

Shirt - Borrowed from Jack, charity shop
Top - Republic
Bralet - Forever 21
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Ebay


Scarf - from Cyprus
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Skull bracelet - Charity shop
Love Bracelet - Topshop
Earrings - Claire's Accesories




1 comment:

  1. Rockin' that Bralet i see ;D
    I like that shirt with the bralet underneath,
    looks shmexay :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...