Saturday, 18 August 2012

Karmin Style Suicide Roll

I watched the beautiful Amy Heidemann's (the singer from Karmin) hair tutorial on how to do her signature look, the jollily-named suicide roll. Not really sure why it's called that, but it looks so flyy.


As I'm growing my hair, I need new ways to wear it and this is perfect. It's easy to do, even I can do it, and I'm actually awful at doing my hair, so don't worry. I think I'll be wearing my hair like this a lot, so expect to see it :3


Artsy shadow. Woo.

There's apples all over the lawn :') 




I'm chilling in my hoodie today, as I officially started my new job today - woop woop :) So yeah, not my most stylish outfit, but incredibly comfortable :3 I love this hoodie to be honest.

Merlin ♥

My kitty cat Merlin snuck into the 'shoot', I had to take the a piccy of him chilling in the sun. If you're lucky, you may be able to see my other kitties, Lola and Freddie lurking in future posts :) 

Oh by the way, I hope you like these pictures, I think they're a bit better than my normal ones, don't you? It's sunny, so I thought I'd go outside. The reason I often take pictures in my room mirror is because I'm usually on my way out when I take them, but I'm gonna take time to get some nice pics for you lovely peeps 
☺


Check out her other tutorials and singing videos I'm still yet to perfect her amazing faux-hawk, I've watched the tutorial a gazillion times, but sadly I don't think my hair's long enough just yet. Take a gander.. ♣


Hoodie - Blue Banana 
Tee - River Island
Trousers - Haven't a clue sorry :')
Scarf - from Cyprus

16 comments:

  1. So unusual to see you in sunlight! The photos are wkd and that hoodie is kwl. Merlin's a cool dude, like him! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks so cool! Love it with that headband xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing :D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, your hair looks amazing! Wish mine was long enough to do something like that. Your cat is adorable btw : )

    staring-at-paperfaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so good! cuuute kitty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit, I love the detailing with the scarf, so chic.
    Thank you for visiting Rue de Tres Chic, would you like us to follow each other? :)

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm following you now
      My follow button is at the top of my blog on the left side where it says 'follow my blog' (: xoxo

      Delete
    2. Followed back, thanks. :)

      Delete
  7. Your hair is FIERCE! Love it, you wear it well ;)

    Stop by sometime, xo

    adoreandleer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please by my foolower if you by me i will be your :))
    giveaway : http://bloomingflowers-ika.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look and omg your cat is adorable!

    xoxo
    O

    oliviairene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would be good for those days when your fringe just doesn't wanna behave :) kitty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I need to watch this tutorial I always try and do victory rolls and fail miserably!!

    Looks great on you!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    now following xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...