Wednesday 16 May 2012

Kickin' back old skool

Note my bro's ice hockey tops - so stylish ;)





Yo! I've only done one outfit post so far this month, so thought I'd just shove this one in here :)
Finally showcasing my top from Cow, it's cool, no? It's a really interesting material and so funkaay. I decided to go all retro today, after running around Cow for an hour or two I've gone a bit retro crazy. My mom thinks I look like a 80's TV presenter in this outfit, but that's a cool look, right?
I think adding the boots and skinnier than skinny jeans make it look more modern and fresh. It's rare to see me in jeans, I have a bit of an immuness to them, and an addiction to leggings. But because these are such a good fit and are rolled and cropped at the bottom they don't swamp me or make me look ridiculously short as I am :')
Like my 80's TV presenter look?
My mom thinks I'm cool ... ;)
Top - Cow
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Hypnotic
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch

3 comments:

  1. LOL.
    you really do actually :')
    But that's cool XD
    Love that top :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top,cute look! :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top looks so cute on you :)

    Also I have awarded you the Laine Blogger award :) Check out my post here for more info: http://lipstick-and-coffee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/first-blogger-award.html#comment-form xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...