Wednesday 30 May 2012

Strippin' down to the bra(let)






I know I keep going on and on about it, but I looooove this lovely sun we've been having. It's because I'm a heat-deprived little Midlands girl, and sunlight is a rarity and a luxury. As it's been getting so steamy, I've stripped down to my bra(let).

This was what I wore when Jack and I took a short trip to the Chase for a walk and headed back for a BBQ, veggie of course ;) I haven't worn this skirt much, I ordered it online in the same transaction as this skull bralet ages ago. It was longer than I had expected, so I'd put it to one side for a bit, slightly disappointed. However, I've got over my initial put-offy-ness and realised it's the perfect length to wear with a sexy crop like this.

I was wearing my new extensions to begin with, but it was way to hot for long long hair, so I dumped them back at my pad for the day. I'll be showcasing them soon enough :)


Bralet - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Heart necklace - a gift
Love bracelet - Topshop
Love me not necklace - Topshop
Watch - Jeremy Scott for Swatch
Black bracelet - can't remember, soz :3

2 comments:

  1. I like dat skirtage (:
    Vewy Naiceeee :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally nailed the accessories with that look Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...